Monday, May 5, 2014

News Alert!!!

Big news. So i am going to try to skype you guys on Sunday!

Bigger News. I totally just got dear John´d today!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA But im actually really happy for Jocee, i accepted the fact a while ago that i probably wasnt going to marry her, but that just sealed that fact today haha I am really happy for her though, and for me too, because it was actually incredible how strong i felt the spirit when i read her email. So i know its what God wanted.

So mom promise you wont kill me, but i will tell you more about the dangerous neighborhood. I was walking to an appointment lat at night, and there was a dark alleyway that we had to cross through in order to get to the neighborhood we needed to be in. And so as we entered there were two men that came out from another dark alleyway that runs half way through. And they just start yelling spanish swear words at us, and then one of them just starts threatening to kill us, and supposedly he had a knife. I didnt see it, but thats the rumor, and e just starts threatening us, and really my companion and i werent really scared, we are both pretty big guys, alot bigger than they were, and my companion is a freaking steroid taking monster (he doesnt actually take steroids, it just looks like he does haha), and we knew that God would take care of us, so we just walked toward them to get to where we needed to g, and they got out of our way, and we walked by. And my companion said after we passed them he turned around and saw one of them pick up a big rock off the ground, and was going to throw it at us, but th other guy stopped him.

In the same neighborhood, but when i was with Elder Munoz, there was a group of guys that were planning on jumping us, and robbing us, but as they were there talking to us, we became friends with them, and i started to teach those gangsters about the atonement of Christ, and how even though they were makng bad choices, that they werent bad people, and that thanks to the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ that could repent of their sins, change their lives, and have the inner peace that they needed. And then as they were there contemplating my words, my companion and i create a small distraction, and got out of there SO FAST HAHAHAHAHAHA

And so when people told me not t work in one neighborhood because it was dangerous i pretty much just told them ``Ya i know´´  But i actually dont care, because some of the best people that i am teaching live in that area, and are only home late at night, so i dont care about people jumping me, trying to rob me, or trying to kill me, there are alot of good people there who need me help. So im going to be there.

I want to write you guy s more but i am out of time, i had a bunch of things i had to do in my internet time today. But i am really looking forward to hearing from you guys this Sunday! Im not sure if i will be able to call before hand to verify everything good, because there is nothing open on Sundays here.
Love you all!
Elder Hamilton Denton Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment