Monday, April 22, 2013

La Semana de Super Servicio a las Hermanas‏






(ohmygosh...GORGEOUS!!) 


So before i start my emails i want to ask for a couple of Favors. Truman can you look up a Cody Dance on facebook. He´s from Rexburg Idaho i believe, and will you ask him for his address so i can write him. I also would live the writing addresses to Kyle Brown, and to Nick Hawkes, because i don´t know if his address is  different than it was for this past semester
Mom you are incredible, you have no idea how many times you have been a strength to me throughout my life. And even with me thousands of miles you are the only person who i hear from really at all haha 
 
Side note before i tell you about  my adventures i want to say thank you for whoever it is that is praying for me, because oh my goodness it works hahaha please continue. 
 
I´ll explain that more in my letter home. (it´s what i call my samuel the lamenite story. Just to get you excited for it. It may be about a month or two before you actually get it haha. 
 
This week i found myself in Futrono again attending the baptism, of a women names Cecilia, I met her when i was on my intercambio in Futrono a couple of weeks ago. And when i met her she was just about to get married the next day, and was super stressed out because she was not ready with the  decorations and stuff, and my District leader thought he was being funny and told her that I was an expert at decorating stuff, and that i have alot of experience with it. And so after he says taht he starts laughing, and Cecilia looks at me and asks if i really did. And i said Yes. As a matter of Fact I do. And i enjoy it quite a bit. (It's true, he was awesome at decorating for Miya's reception.)
 
And then Elder Rojas stops laughing and thinks i am kidding. But then watches as i take the lead of designing the stuff, and the decoration force haha. But she pretty much fell in love with me, she was so grateful. And so this week Elder Rojas called me and said she wanted me to be at her Baptism. So i went. And it was  super beautiful. The pictures i attached this week is where it took place, and is where i will be baptizing people too soon. But my pictures really do no do it very much justice. I would love it if i had a nicer camera that takes better quality pictures, but is still small enough that i could have it in my jacket pocket. Because that white one i have is still broken. P.s. that´s not me telling you to send me one. I may be able to get my hands on one haha.

 But literally every single day this week sunday included was super full of service. The first day of the week was just me moving houses, and it took all day, and there isn´t much fun things to say about it that i already  havent told you. The next 5 days i deep cleaned the Old house for the Hermanas. I dont think i have ever cleaned something so well in my entire life. 
 
I really hope no one tells them how much work i did for them this week though because i already have a bad enough Snake problem without having to worry about sister missionaries falling for me too. But after i cleaned all of their house. I helped with repainting alot of it. Bringing in and building new furniture. Cleaning up the mess again just so the house was spotless. And them spending an entire day cutting firewood for them so they don´t have to worry about cutting firewood for at least a couple of months, and i´ll come back if they need any more to cut some more. 
 
But they are arriving here this miércoles, i can´t remember what day that is in enlish. I think that´s wednesday  hahaha freakin spanish haha. And i arranged an activity in the church so that all of our investigators, alot of the menos activos, and the whole branch will be there, so that they can have better start at getting to work here in Paillaco than i did wheni got here. 
 
And i am also going to introduce them the the families that i am going to give to them as references. Because there is alot of families that it is really hard for me to visit because they don't have  a man in the family so i can only pass by there with a member, and we only have 3 active men in our branch who lives in Paillaco, and so they can't help me very much. But i have faith that now that we are getting 3 sister missionaries here in Paillaco that number will change hahahaha 
It´s sad how  true that is. But i am out of time. 
I Love you. I look forward to hear from you again


1 comment:

  1. What is with that boy talking about a "Samuel the lamanite" story to his mother and then leave her hanging for a month or two. Maybe I should go down there and shoot some arrows at him.

    ReplyDelete